At East Coast Shipping, we understand that moving internationally can be a complex task. That's why we are dedicated to providing comprehensive
and transparent quotes, making the process as easy as possible for our valued customers.
We offer a wide range of services to facilitate your overseas move:
In addition to our core services, we offer various additional options to cater to your specific needs:
Understanding Your Quote
We believe in transparency and providing detailed quotes that eliminate any unexpected fees. When reviewing our quote, you'll find clear breakdowns of the services included. Below are the types of quotes you can receive from us:
LCL (Less Container Load) Quotes:
LCL quotes are based on the space your goods occupy. Your belongings are carefully palletized or crated to protect them during shipping. It's essential to calculate your chargeable volume accurately to avoid surprises. The following options may be included, depending on the type of service chosen:
FCL (Full Container Load) Quotes:
For larger shipments that require a full container, we offer FCL services. Unlike many competitors, we don't charge based on volume. Instead, our rates are based on the services needed. Choose from the following options:
Breakdown of Services Provided
Our comprehensive quotes cover a wide range of services to ensure a seamless moving experience:
Please note that for LCL shipments, it's essential to be mindful of potential additional volume charges. In such cases, we offer options to help you stay within your budget:
Free In-House Estimates
We offer free in-house estimates in most locations across the US, providing you with accurate pricing and personalized advice for your move. Please note that in some instances, location
constraints may prevent us from offering in-house estimates.
Contact Us for a Quote at 1-888-238-0180
To receive a detailed quote for your international move, please contact us with some basic information about your requirements. We strive to provide prompt responses, and you can expect to receive your quote within 24 hours.
At East Coast Shipping, we are committed to ensuring your international move is smooth, stress-free, and tailored to your specific needs. Trust us to handle your belongings with care and expertise.
Below are definitions of common exclusions on quotations for international moving:
• CRATING fee applies to items that need an individual wooden crate to be built for safe transportation for example... (Piano, artwork, marble
• CUSTOMS DUTY is a territory tax on the import of or export of goods
• DEMURRAGE — A charge for storage of incoming merchandise beyond the free time allotted by the shipping company. Also applies to carrier-owned or leased equipment, such as containers and chassis.
• DESTINATION TERMINAL HANDLING CHARGE A charge made for certain handling services performed at terminals the shipping terminals. This is invoiced in currency at destination is billed collect unless otherwise specified to shipper
• DUTY — A tax imposed by a government on merchandise imported from another country. There are several types of duty, including: (a) Ad Valorem Duty ("According to the value.") - An assessment based on the actual value of an article. (b) Specific Duty - An assessment based on the weight or quantity of an article without reference to its monetary value or market price.
• EXTRA LABOR- When the carrier performs any services that are requested by the shipper or his agent, that are not included in transportation charges and for which there are no applicable charges in the tariff.
• EXTRA STOP- Transportation charge includes loading from a single address and delivery to a single address. There is a flat charge for extra delivery.
• LONG CARRY- A charge for carrying articles excessive distances between the mover's vehicle and your residence such as carrying items up or down flights of stairs, may be in addition to the line haul charges for these services.
• PACKING- Customer is responsible for packing all items in safe boxes for safe transportation unless customer has requested packing services and charges are included on the estimate. The moving crew will have packing materials available the day of your move for any items you may need assistance packing. If packing is required, final packing charges will be determined the day of your pick-up. Items will not be moved if they are not packed correctly.
• SHUTTLE SERVICE - The use of a smaller vehicle to provide services to residences not accessible to the mover's normal line haul vehicle.
• UNPACKING - Includes the removal of items from carrier packed cartons, placing those items on the nearest flat surface, and the disposal of any packing debris. It does not include placing items into cabinets and closets. Most customers do not want the mover to do any unpacking other than unpacking their mattresses and box springs so the van operator can set up their beds. If additional unpacking is desired, either as a full or partial unpack, the cost is shown.
Give us a call at:
Toll Free 888-238-0180
Fax 954 241 3456
Or use our email form and we'll get back to you within 24 hours!
Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Atlanta, Baltimore, New York, Chicago, Boston, Houston, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle
East Coast Shipping
5181 NW 109th
Sunrise, FL, 33351
Mon - Fri 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM